vortec 454 stock parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Working through coil on plug conversion and have a number of parts that will be available.

Auminium housing distributor with brass terminal cap about 1 year old - $50
GM ICM and Coil. ICM is about 8 months old and coil is oem to the truck I believe. - $70
Have EGR valve and pipe as well if there is interest.
Factory injector wire harness - $40
Both exhaust manifolds - $40
EP381 equivalent fuel pump - $20
ls1 style bosch fuel injectors matching factory flow rate about 1 year old - $120
You must be registered for see images attach

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Throttle body with tps and iac - $45
Three of the connectors on injector harness have some damage.

Ttoyota

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
what's your end goal with your engine? Just curious thx

Ttoyota

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn. keep us posted. I'm interested in hearing how it goes. mine is all stock besides the 411 swap. Always curious about what people are doing with these big blocks to make them better.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
How much for everything you still have? I dunno what all I'm gonna need for my new project. And where are you out of? I'm Ft. Worth area.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much for everything you still have? I dunno what all I'm gonna need for my new project. And where are you out of? I'm Ft. Worth area.
I have few more pieces that are off. Throttle cable, cruise control set up, another ignition module(was spare), Map sensor, maf sensor, and maybe the whole intake filter tube piece. I am in brazos valley area. Occasionally drive through dallas(45/75)

Last edited:

Dravec

Reaction score
I have few more pieces that are off. Throttle cable, cruise control set up, another ignition module(was spare), Map sensor, maf sensor, and maybe the whole intake. I am in brazos valley area. Occasionally drive through dallas(45/75)
Like, just west of Ft Worth Brazos area? Or a different part of Texas? And how much would you want for the entire lot?

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like, just west of Ft Worth Brazos area? Or a different part of Texas? And how much would you want for the entire lot?
Bryan/college station area. About 3hr drive south of Dallas. $300 for all of the items mentioned? Except intake air box. Have not figured out yet if I can reuse it or not.
Have a new egr gasket that comes with egr pieces.

Dravec

Reaction score
I
Bryan/college station area. About 3hr drive south of Dallas. $300 for all of the items mentioned? Except intake air box. Have not figured out yet if I can reuse it or not.
Have a new egr gasket that comes with egr pieces.
I would definitely be interested. Gonna be in Athens area on Saturday.