vortec 350 component or wiring harness schematic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm finishing up a crate motor install and fired the truck up on the new engine yesterday but I have some concerns with the routing of some of the wiring harnesses, specifically the bundle with a little metal bracket that sits near the starter motor on the passenger side, it looks like that metal shield needs to be bolted to something but unfortunately I took this truck apart over a year ago and do not remember how this was routed.

I found some diagrams for the transmission harness -
You must be registered for see images attach

Could someone be so kind as to provide me the same/similar for the engine harness? Alternatively pictures with the body off with the drivetrain + harnesses intact would be very helpful!

1996 tahoe 2dr sport 4x4, vortec 5.7L vin code R

96z71sas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm finishing up a crate motor install and fired the truck up on the new engine yesterday but I have some concerns with the routing of some of the wiring harnesses, specifically the bundle with a little metal bracket that sits near the starter motor on the passenger side, it looks like that metal shield needs to be bolted to something but unfortunately I took this truck apart over a year ago and do not remember how this was routed.

I found some diagrams for the transmission harness -
You must be registered for see images attach

Could someone be so kind as to provide me the same/similar for the engine harness? Alternatively pictures with the body off with the drivetrain + harnesses intact would be very helpful!

1996 tahoe 2dr sport 4x4, vortec 5.7L vin code R
Can someone tell me if both rear 02 sensors share same wires there's only 3 plugs I can't find the 4th so do both downstream 02s splice into each other only use 4 wires up to ecm?