Vortec 350 Cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave C

Reaction score
I know there are limits (like below .46" lift with stock springs in the head, but can anyone let me know if they've had improvements in performance with an off-the-shelf cam? I already have roller rockers installed and my Vortec runs great. Just looking for a little more performance.

Shortboxdan

Reaction score
I know there are limits (like below .46" lift with stock springs in the head, but can anyone let me know if they've had improvements in performance with an off-the-shelf cam? I already have roller rockers installed and my Vortec runs great. Just looking for a little more performance.
I had installed the GM ht/383 or ram jet 350 cam in a customer vehicle with tune increased bottom end torque and fuel mileage.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I did the marine came with 1.6 roller rockers, just popped in new seals and biffed them down all the way and had plenty of clearance. Kept stock springs too, this was back in 2015 on my 1500.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
I did the marine came with 1.6 roller rockers, just popped in new seals and biffed them down all the way and had plenty of clearance. Kept stock springs too, this was back in 2015 on my 1500.
Did the exact same thing. Except used oem style stamped steel 1.6 rockers cuz my paycheck wasn't big enough. Works good, but needs a tune to be perfect.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk