Visitor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another reason why we live in Arizona! I use a Ruger 10/22 (.22 LR) with a 3-9 scope. The law here says as long as I keep the projectile from leaving the property I'm OK. I use it mostly for pigeons and ring neck dove (they're open game year 'round). When I get one, the rest go away for a month or 2, ha ha.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
how hot is it today in Arizona? hotter than here? I know your in a desert but it feels like the pits of hell here in southern ontario for the next foreseeable future. well I guess its only about 100°F. it will get hotter in a couple hours. lol.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure its guna be cooler where you are. LMAO we also have the humidity to contend with. we finally have a pool again though a 16" pool that we finally set up last week and made it a salt water pool for basically no maintenance. so that's where I'll be once the work is done.

actually it looks like the hot weather is guna break in a couple days.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
ahhh well then.

I found this in our bush.... hmmmm an unwanted visitor of some sort tried to do a joy ride in our bush. guess what.... they made it 10 yards and ****** er right up! stupid *******!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: