Vision 84 D Window Steel Wheels Gloss Black With Chrome Center Caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
"Car-guys" = Good feeling seeing your pride and joy getting ANYTHING you consider as an upgrade!

"Regular folks (my wife especially)" = What? Doesn't look any different. Who cares? Why was he chasing after that other truck and WHY did you watch it twice?"

1994chevycheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Car-guys" = Good feeling seeing your pride and joy getting ANYTHING you consider as an upgrade!

"Regular folks (my wife especially)" = What? Doesn't look any different. Who cares? Why was he chasing after that other truck and WHY did you watch it twice?"

That's hilarious and so true lol. Thank you for watching. People just don't understand a car guy lol

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
No. Non car people absolutely do not understand car people.

Hell, car people don't always understand other car people......
One of my best friends in the whole world (my only truly car guy friend) usually doesn't understand my particular flavors of car guy syndrome.
As a result, he ridicules me for my favorite flavor of this addiction.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Today I got the chrome center caps installed on my 17X8 Vision 84 D Window steel wheels in gloss black down at Les Schwab Tires.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I've actually been watching your videos from Reddit! Nice truck BTW. Love the color. Me personally, I would leave the wheel arch trim and moulding. But thats purely personal preference. She's a truly sharp looking rig as she sits, that's for sure.