Vinyl Graphic Concept for my 98 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moresnowdays

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is concept photo for my Tahoe I've made into my project truck. It's the actual truck, I just Photoshoped on the stripes to see what it might look like. Curious what others' thoughts are...

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What others like isn't as important as what you like. Graphics were big in the 70's and 80's then kind of faded before two tone took over. I think it looks nice and it does look original. The thing with vinyl is it goes away if you get tired of it very easy.

Moresnowdays

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. True, my opinion on this one trumps others. I always like to hear other opinions before investing time and $$ though. It rarely stops me, but helps to refine.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the blue. The graphics seem to fit this vehicle. Graphics are a case by case basis for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like it. It's different, but fits the truck well IMO.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
I like it. If it were on my truck I would move everything on the fender back towards the door so that the maroon stripe was not under the fender flare.