VIN Decoder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankieD61

The Stooge Called Slappy: Slappy'sAutoService
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was wondering if there was a vin decoder website that exists to get all of the rpo codes/options my truck has? My sticker in the glovebox is partially worn.

I want to know if I have a "G80" rear.

Thanks,

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was wondering if there was a vin decoder website that exists to get all of the rpo codes/options my truck has? My sticker in the glovebox is partially worn.

I want to know if I have a "G80" rear.

Thanks,
Well, the VIN has been decoded. For those paying attention, this is the FIRST '88-'91 that compnine.com was able to decode for me. I've tried 5 or 6 others in those early years with zero results. '92-'98s are never a problem.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@1ton-o-fun , would you be able to run my vin please? P/O took the liberty of storing his tools in my 93 glovebox so it's unreadable. I plan on doing a '14-18 rear axle swap and could really use the help knowing what I need to match my front diff!

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
compnine.com is the best one IMO, but it's not free. Costs $5 for an individual VIN lookup.

@1ton-o-fun has offered to run VIN checks on CompNine for other forum members for free, you might send him a message.
^^^ This. Anytime.
Once I get the message, it takes me all of 90 seconds to have your info, if available, that is.