Vin Decoder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you know this, but compnine is back up. It did not find my truck either, but it did my s10. just thought I would throw it out there in case no one knows.. lol

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That website is great! It told me everything about how my truck was equiped from the factory. And after reading it, but without doing the rarity math, I've know that I've got a pretty common truck. lol. However, that's why us guys and girls are into these old trucks, to put our "uncommon" twist on them!

crdude

Reaction score
Pretty cool. Rarest thing about my truck is the color, only 5,810 made with it. Otherwise a fairly common gmc with 62 options added.

Didn't tell me how many trucks matched the exact same as mine from the factory?

chebbyfan

Reaction score
Hi all. I know this is an old post, but I'm new to the site, and just bought a 90 Sport. The glove box sticker a little messed up, but would like some info on the truck. Is there anybody that could run a VIN on compnine for me? Thank you.

1GCDC14KXLZ126764