Veeman's 97 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I'm running ss7 series slam bags.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

How are you liking the ss bags? Ive heard a lot of bad things about them. I think im going to go with the re bags. Just dont know yet if im going to get the 7 or 8 inch.

Last edited:

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So far they have been fine but I haven't drive the truck yet should get it on the road in a couple weeks

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How are you liking the ss bags? Ive heard a lot of bag things about them. I think im going to go with the re bags. Just dont know yet if im going to get the 7 or 8 inch.

The SS series gets an extra inch of lift which is cool, but are known to wear a bit quicker than the REs. Still a good bag depending how often you drive on it I'm sure.

I'm running 7" up front and 8" in the back for now. Happy with it.

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update: got the truck on the road finally had an alignment done on it this past week and rides a lot better now. My only issue is for some reason the passenger lifts about an1-1/4" higher than the drivers side to level it out I have to dump about 12 psi. Would having a longer run of airline on the drivers side be the cause? I ran the drivers side airline along the firewall and down to the passenger side then both lines run to the back. Does anyone has any input on this? Here's a couple pics of how she sits now. I haven't done any bodywork yet,ill do that as I go. I just wanted it on the road so I could drive it.
You must be registered for see images attach

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just for fun I thought I would post the big pile of junk parts and steel I took off my truck lol

Had a pile that looked just like that....although mine had a cab and bed in the scrap pile as well....lol . Work looks really good man. I like how nice and neat your air setup is. I''ll be honest I'm not diggin the 100 spokes but to each his own. I'm all about individuality when customizing your ride. Take it easy.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thx for the comments, I did some more glassing to my iPad mini dash kit starting to look good still got some work to do on it tho.
You must be registered for see images

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Everything looks great maybe I overlooked it but I didn't see anything between the notches to keep support them like this
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No your right I have no supports between them but I'm going to add some supports soon. There is a bit more frame flex than I'm liking.