Veeman's 97 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys I've had some time to work on the truck last night got my switches wired up and a finished a bunch of odds and ends. Also got the exhaust back on. Here's some update pics

Valves and pressure sensors all wired up
You must be registered for see images

Front laid out. I'm not feeling these wheels at all now that I have them on I know a lot of you guys would agree. I'm in the process of looking for a set of 18's I think that as big as I can go without taking the inner wheel wells out which I'm not doing at this time.that would be another winter project.

Here's the switch plate I made up just gonna paint it either black or try to match the light brown interior color until I redo the interior.

Switch panel installed. The fourth switch will be my on/off comp switch that I have yet to pick up.
Pic of the exhaust when laid out. Had to modify the exhaust to raise it up it now goes around the bell housing.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys I've had some time to work on the truck last night got my switches wired up and a finished a bunch of odds and ends. Also got the exhaust back on. Here's some update pics

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also got a question I need a wire that I an use that's only powered when the truck is on to use for my wireless air ride controller and compressors. Anyone have any ideas?

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are my wireless controller and pressure sensor controller lets me control my air ride from my iPhone or iPad. I plan on putting an iPad mini in the dash in the near future.

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody know the largest diameter wheel I can fit laid out with inner front fenders?

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If someone puts there foot anywhere near this thing ,cuts to their feet will be the least of their worries lol

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update got my compressor switch hooked up

Also got a new red top optima battery today as well. Everything is just about done and ready to roll. Just got the box to do now