various obs and 3/4 ton parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Have a front and rear bumper in pretty decent shape. Rear bumper has a 7 pin trailer connector and harness included but has a small dent in the left side. Not a rusty pos.

Also have used centerlink and tie rods, as well as some old control arms (in the moog boxes use your imagination) from a recent front end rebuild I just did on a 3/4 ton 8 lug k2500. These can be rebuilt by you to upgrade your truck and not have to have it down while you do it. Get them cheap here and throw in new bushings.

Also have some like new HD shocks for sale off the same truck 3/4 ton 2500 truck.

Will take $80 for it all. Pick up in SW Missouri only. Not worth shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

HawkDsl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A really pertty girl in a Chevy Chevette did that exact rear bumper modification to my rear in the 90's... Folded up her hood like a taco.

Cops showed up, and she ended up getting arrested for DUI.. I figured her luck was bad enough, so I didn't press any charges, or make a claim on her insurgence.

I did get a sweet sir michaels roll pan though... at the time I think it was 70 bucks.