Value of a 1994 C3500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Around here a no rust truck like that would bring $4.3 million dollars.

I paid $2500 for Frank (my avatar) and idiot-crackhead-i n b r e d -monkeys had been maintaining it with hammers.

I'm still scraping off the Previous Owner Disease three years later!

Grab it and run!

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
That's a steal at that price. You'll never find another one- as most one ton trucks were dualies or extender cabs, not to mention strippers. You've got yourself a Cowboy Cadillac right there. Shame it doesn't have clearance lights though.

DaBurner87

Reaction score
^^^Info in this link is accurate. For some reason occasionally some vehicles show color as “yellow”, but I’ve found this site to be dead on for everything else. Yes it has tilt, A.C.

Well it does say the paint code was 50U which if you google comes up as Ultra White or Bright White. That had me worried for a minute if it was repainted. Figured it was wrong.

DaBurner87

Reaction score
Paying to have it shipped. While it does run and drive I don't have the time to do all that traveling. And the quotes I got for shipping $600, and $700, isn't bad in my opinion. Just waiting to figure the dates out.