Vacuum line elbows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

udidwht

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll use the following thread given it pics them. But anyone know if the rubber vacuum line elbow/s are available? They'd be for the PCV, purge valve, idle control solenoid etc...

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I didnt read through the thread, but did take a look at the picture. I dont have a tbi, but if it's like my vortec, the elbows were sold with the entire line. I replaced my pcv hose with bulk hose rated for such use since the part is NLA.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookup on the Dorman parts website, they carry the soft elbows for the OE hard plastic lines. And the hard plastic in all for me s fittings for soft vacuum lines. Amazon has kits also.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It be easier to just post the photo here.
Two seconds , Dorman # 47431, elbows.
If you search on Amazon there are many, many.
Just enter ' vacuum fittings ' in search bar, and you didn't get any hits? :3811797817_8d685371
You must be registered for see images attach

tsr2185

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll use the following thread given it pics them. But anyone know if the rubber vacuum line elbow/s are available? They'd be for the PCV, purge valve, idle control solenoid etc...

oreileys has the complete hose for the PCV valve in stock:

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RockAuto has it for $5. Not worth it by itself, but if you already have a cart full of parts it's totally worth it. I bought one for my son's truck last week.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gotta wonder if Dorman improved their rubber formula on those elbows. The TBI PCV hose was notorious years back for the rubber disintegrating practically before your very eyes - not worth the package it ships in.

Richard

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oreileys has the complete hose for the PCV valve in stock:

yep thats what I have.
The rest of the vacuum fittings can be found in the dorman "help" section but they are in a generic litlle 6 or 8 piece kit that only has one of the elbows you need so you have to buy 2 kits.
Its been a couple of years but I do recall having to go to several different parts stores to find the pieces I needed.
They are out there. Just maybe not at that particular store.
I probably spent 40 bucks and an entire day just to find 10 bucks worth of parts that I needed and the rest of them are useless.
For three reasons.
1. The dormann catalog is pretty much useless.
2. We have a major porch pirate problem
3. In Seattle it is illegal to set bear traps in your front yard.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Are the hoses different sizes on each end? If not, I think I'd just use bulk hose and make the connections directly, rather than buying assorted Dorman packs. Then I'd use small spring clamps to make sure it all stayed in place.