V Maxx intake spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96z71sas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody tried v Maxx intake spacer? Do you have to do a retune looks like it's good for 22hp 26foot pounds torque I also want to do the mpfi upgrade at same time.

98 Nitro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I doubt it is good for that much of a power upgrade but the reviews on Amazon say it increased power from 3500rpms up. So try it and let us know here what you think.

Turbokat

Reaction score
I have it and it did actually make a difference over 4000rpm. I'd say its worth it if you can get it for a decent price

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its worth it on a setup that can use more air. Bigger cam. Port the base manifold and fix its ports that are smaller than the head ports and have alot of core shift to them, then fit the spacer. I bet the ported manifold and spacer would make a big difference even on a stocj head and cam truck.

Turbokat

Reaction score
Any fitment issues @Turbokat ?
Yes a little bit of everything. Like the breather hose that goes in the intake box isn't really long enough when the intake box sits higher, i could just barely get it on and stay.
The fuel lines and pcv are also a problem but easy to fix. Also the vortec box now rubs a tiny bit against the hood insulation. So the spacer isn't a perfect fit but easy to overcome all the small things