Upper corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If your going from WT grill to WT, I think its all the same, but if you going from WT grill to Silverado grill, then the headlight buckets are different of corse. I think it will all bolt to the radiator core support bracket though. I think the RCSB are all the same.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks ! I had seen that video. I have all the parts so no issues there . I had read somewhere that a later grill had a different bolt pattern from a '93 and would not bolt on. Others say it is the same . I was trying to find out for sure from someone more familiar with the job than me if it will work or not. I know about all the wiring ... I plan to do a check list for electrical and add a set of 4 cadillac train horns, the mirror sensor, the 4Hi Headlight Mod and then the new headlights all at one time and hopefully button it up. What I DON'T want is to get all that stuff done and find out the Grill won't work.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I used marker led lights from a flying j truck stop for all 4 lights, works great and have plenty of room

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did a bit of junkyarding today. Got a bunch of project car stuff. Also got spare GMT sensor connectors. I had 2 get chewed years ago by mice. I also got parts for the light mod. My extra large haul cost me $100. Most of it Mopar parts. I'd say with everything i got, they valued this stuff in the pic at about $10-$15 lol. Shock bolts are for my 2" drop shock lower extension brackets. A method to my madness in a different thread lol. I cant wait to start on this.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Good thing that the wreckers don't have a scale at the door to weigh customers as they enter & leave. I'm always a pound or 5 heavier on the way out!
Yes our local pick a parts in Houston were security wanding the customers after they checked out because so many people were doing that exact thing! I think that too many people complained though cause last time I was there they're not doing it anymore

90lsx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any idea why the led lights won't work on these I'm trying to connect mine up right now and when I plug them in and turn on the lights they just dim out completely

90lsx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hooked up separately they work fine once hooked together that's when they both just die out