UPol Raptor Liner paint job + clear coat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kran

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did this about 6 months ago. definitely isn't everyone's style but i think it came out great for a first timer. 1 coat Raptor Liner, 2 coats of clear mixed with flake/color from Didspade (gravedigger), 2 coats clear. 5 coats total. overall texture is bumpy but slick, think maximum orange peel. this was intentional and helps with the color shift.

You must be registered for see images attach

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did this about 6 months ago. definitely isn't everyone's style but i think it came out great for a first timer. 1 coat Raptor Liner, 2 coats of clear mixed with flake/color from Didspade (gravedigger), 2 coats clear. 5 coats total. overall texture is bumpy but slick, think maximum orange peel. this was intentional and helps with the color shift.

Looks nice!

Kran

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like you're near the load limit of those.. DS8's, I'll guess? :)

Time for the big brakes upgrade..

Richard

DS8's you got it. funny enough these have a higher load rating (114 vs 111) than my previous setup. oem goodyear wranglers on GMC 20's which is the wheel/tire combo that came on 2017 sierra SLT trim

big brakes is on the list somewhere. currently have ebc stage 5 front rotors (dimpled slotted) and yellow stuff pads, and new rear drum setup + all new lines everywhere. stops pretty well i have to say.