Upholstery Pattern

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
This may be a long shot, but I have a friend of mine in the upholstery business. He has offered to make me some new covers for my seats. I have a 92 blazer, the problem, I can't down the truck for multiple weeks so he can pull the old covers off and get the patterns from them. Does anyone by chance have these patterns or where I might be able to get some from?

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This may be a long shot, but I have a friend of mine in the upholstery business. He has offered to make me some new covers for my seats. I have a 92 blazer, the problem, I can't down the truck for multiple weeks so he can pull the old covers off and get the patterns from them. Does anyone by chance have these patterns or where I might be able to get some from?
I'd go to the treasure yard and buy a junk seatcover for like $50 and let him get pattern from that.

bc-chris

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm not sure if the seats i had in my '89 are the same as your 92 blazer, but i've got a pic of the interior before i got everything redone....

You must be registered for see images attach

for what it's worth, i got "new" seats from a wreckers and told my guy to just make them look good - and he knocked it out of the park in my opinion....
You must be registered for see images attach

bc-chris

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea... i'm pretty sure the border is still closed. i think you can come into canada if you show proof of having your 2 covid shots and you are also canadian... but i could be wrong. we don't plan on traveling anytime soon so it's a nonissue for us