Updating to power seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k891500

Reaction score
It has been a while since I was here.
I am trying to put 2013 Cadillac ATS seats in my 89 Silverado. My OBS is now powered by an all aluminum LS running through a 5 speed manual with a new disk brake rearend. The truck was disassembled and all dents were pulled and then painted. It has won best of show out of 350 vehcles and a first place out of 400 vehicles.
I have manual seats and the ATS are power. I have the passenger seat figured out, but the driver seat has memory and I would like to find out how to bypass the memory so the seats other functions will work. I have tried to wire it like thee passenger side but nothing works, that's why I think it has to do with the memory module. I have checked and cannot find a way to bypass the memory. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Bloke

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you make the driver side work after all?

I was going to use the seats from a 2016 and up on my 98 but opted for the 2000 escalade ones. Got power on both but they dont have the Memory Module. I am still thinking of going to that style cause my *** slides off the seat on a turn. lol. Wonder if i will have the same problem.