UPDATE--progress on the 2500 projects.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
Been a while but I've made some progress over past months. Finally got the tailgate painted :buffer: and picked up a couple complete power doors for a good deal. Im doing all the paint work myself so this stuff takes forever. Bodywork in progress on the doors so when i swap to power doors all i have to do is hang em and wire em. Also got a ridiculously good deal on a junkyard ford dana 60 front end......yep, she's going straight axel, and not only that, decided on a radius arm setup since mine is factory 2wd :shitsweak:, ill just reuse the spring pockets in the frame. As a side note I'm also working on a 383 to slap in this land yacht as well. too much stuff going on but having fun. and now for the pictures....

You must be registered for see images attach

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a 94 2wd and I've thought abt sas but I couldn't find anyone using the factory spring pockets so I'm interested in seeing how u do it. May convince me to do it ltr
Good looking truck

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
I've got a 94 2wd and I've thought abt sas but I couldn't find anyone using the factory spring pockets so I'm interested in seeing how u do it. May convince me to do it ltr
Good looking truck

its gonna be a while....I've been working on engineering the setup, i think it will work the only concern i have is that the springs will be too close together on the axle, other than that shouldn't be too bad. Thanks!

holy ****, thats a nice truck. idk how this is the first time im seeing it. subbed!

Thanks man!

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Good looking truck

SAS it so we can do SASsy things in the Cali wilderness lol

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
Got some new wheels. Figure i will get some hate for the size choice but hey, haters gonna hate. :rice: Got the old beat up bed off the truck this weekend, pressure washed it and got it prepped the frame for por-15. Probably will have it coated this week sometime.

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
Got two coats of POR15 on after work today, big difference. I feel like in turning this thread into a slide show...