Tyler's DD/plaything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
So I've done some soul searching. I patched up (like really cheap ****** stuff) the hole in the roof. I'm gonna toss a pwm in the trans and hope that'll get me by for awhile. After I get some other parts of my life sorted out I'm going to basically replace this truck with a southern one, take everything that I want and have any connection to out of this and move it to the new one and proceed with building up that truck. This one is just so far gone now that I won't be able to bring it back. If I blasted the frame I'm sure I'd find holes all over.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It really sucks seeing this thing fall apart. The miss has not yet been tracked down and my daily is getting dangerously close to needing work that's equal to it's value.

Sad to have to do this but the truck has been put up for sale. The daily will be getting traded in and I'll be robbing what I can off this truck to keep/sell and make room for my newer rig (whatever it happens to be)

I'm gonna cry like a little ***** when my green truck leaves my driveway for the last time. When it sells, I'll have a pile parts in the classifieds. Stuff I won't be able to hide in the garage attic. It really kills me to post this. But my options are running real thin right now..........

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Sold. Bought a 12 Ram Laramie crew. Love the new truck. Miss my old one though. Someday I'll pick up another.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk