Two unknown PCM wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sactodreamer

Reaction score
I'm working on my LS swap into my 97 with the 4.3. I used the wiring info from lt1swap.Com. He was swapping a 98 with the 4.3 and I know the wiring is a little different so I found the wiring for a 97. Between the two wiring diagram I think I was able to figure most everything except two wiring.

One is a black wire with a white stripe that was in the black plug #12 spot. The other is a purple wire with a white stripe in the black plug #14 spot. The wiring diagrams for the 97 or 98 show these pins in the black plug as empty.

LovesDunes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One is a black wire with a white stripe that was in the black plug #12 spot. The other is a purple wire with a white stripe in the black plug #14 spot. The wiring diagrams for the 97 or 98 show these pins in the black plug as empty.
Are you sure those wires are from the black plug? All of my purple/white wires were from the blue plug. Either the O2 sensors or the VSS. The black/white wires I had were in the red, white and black plugs.

I have some other complete harness's I can check tomorrow to see if they offer any information.