Two tone paint combos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I'm a fan of red myself, and have always like red/black combos. One of my cousins had a square body like the attached, that looked pretty good.

Also ran across a couple GMT400 variations.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm a fan of red myself, and have always like red/black combos. One of my cousins had a square body like the attached, that looked pretty good.

Also ran across a couple GMT400 variations.

I don't think I've ever seen those red/black combos on a GMT400. That's pretty awesome.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
As good as those black and red trucks look, I will say that I have absolutely zero intentions of putting Victory Red on my Burb.

Unless I go with say, Light Autumnwood Metallic, and use it for a pinstripe color.

Last edited:

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IMO this is the best factory two tone combo, although I'm probably biased as this is my 'burb. :lol:

Onyx Black and Quicksilver. I forget the color name of the small pinstripe on the body line but it's a slightly darker silver.

Personally I'm not big on 2 tone. But your suburban looks really nice. Awesome job keeping it lookin good.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Personally I'm not big on 2 tone. But your suburban looks really nice. Awesome job keeping it lookin good.

As a product of being a child in the early '90s, I am completely infatuated with two tones. Plus I had lots of family members and neighbors that had two toned Fords and Chevys/GMCs. So yeah, I'm sorta addicted. :cool: