Turn signal madness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rook

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have that same headlight switch, they look great. Glad you found out the issue!! Do you still have the LEDs in or did you sent it all back?

Sent then LED turn parking / signals back, but the headlights seem to be working out. Interesting how they have little fans in the “bulb” casing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rook

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a feeling the headlight switch might be the issue. Those things can cause so many problems when they start to go bad. Thanks for letting us know!

It was weird that the one that I took out said made in America, but the ACDelco one was made in Mexico... hope I got a genuine AC Delco part.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was weird that the one that I took out said made in America, but the ACDelco one was made in Mexico... hope I got a genuine AC Delco part.

It's genuine. The one I got for my Suburban a few months back is exactly the same. Freaked me out too, it's marked differently and appears to have LEDs instead of regular incandescent bulbs.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most genuine GM parts are made elseware. OEM wheels on my brothers 07 2500 HD were made in Hungary of all places.