Turn signal hyperflash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have LED rear bulbs: CK3157.
I have an EP29 LED flasher module.
Signals are regular and normal.

Then I put in LED 1157's up front and the ole girl hyperflashes. I put the standard bulbs back in and it's back to normal turn signal flashing.
Stumped... Ideas?
Do I need to double up and use inline flasher modules?

If I cant use the LEDs up front I might just put 'em in my Unimount plow signal lenses...

Last edited:

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I would leave the standard bulbs in the front. That way the side markers can be wired as repeaters. But if you want the LED's this will help.

https://beta.summitracing.com/parts/rfw-el40

If you have 2 flasher units you will need one for both. Of course hyper flash on the hazard lights might not be all bad.

Around here the flashy thingies on the corners of vehicles just confuses people, so hyper flashing would likely make them stroke out. Hmmm...:confused:

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hack a stock flasher, or add "load resistors" up front. Either are are easy and inexpensive. If you do the resistors be sure to mount them somewhere that they won't melt or burn anything as they get hot as hell. I mounted them on the inner fender wall up front near the core support, with a little bit of heat sink compound to help them transfer the heat into the sheetmetal.

Hacking the stock flasher is as simple as popping the cover off and using an Xacto knife, or very small side cutters, to cut one leg on a chip.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score