Turn off DRL's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
This is great now I only need to get up underneath dash and do it!! I’ll be sure to post my finds and if that’s the key! I’m going to try today hopefully lol
So I took that part out looks like a mini car audio amp btw lol BUT BUT NOTHING CHANGED ☹️ Still had dtrl’s no luck and btw just bend the bottom 2 tabs it will slide off metal bracket. But is a beast of pain to put back on!!! So I hooked it back up and so I’m at a loss I know one of you mentioned that they could or are run off something else but I’m no electrical guy that’s the one big thing I just don’t have a want to learn or dabble into just too much to learn and I’m leaving it for now that I’ll have to do the old ebrake trick for when I need headlights off but thanks for the help

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Now I just need figure out my turn signal on drivers side indicator stays on front lights are off but rear lights up and brake lights up but no turn signal I just dielectric greased all bulbs and same outcome. Only weird thing was that randomly when steering wheel was turned to the right one day indicator went off and blinker worked but a second down the road the indicator slowly lit on the dash? So I don’t know what to come of that? Could it be my turn stalk or a rely or ? It’s not a fuse as I’ve checked 3 separate times lol