Truck Paint job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC GIANNI

Reaction score
Ill be painting my truck soon, just getting the last bits and pieces along with the new bed that will need to be worked in a few spots. Let me know if you guys want me to post my process in painting the truck. The truck is Dark blue now, with green bed this weekend. im going with another dark blue color so i am not planning on painting the engine bay. however i do plan on painting door jams etc.

Maroon96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd be interested in your process. I'm hoping to repaint my truck at some point, so it would be cool to have all the info and tips.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
YES! Please do, I've been looking for inspiration and tips/tricks to build my confidence enough to try spraying some of my vehicles.

SuperTramp

Preparing truck & camper for N. American trek
Reaction score
Absolutely, we would appreciate all your pictures, steps and insights. After seeking a couple of quotes from paint shops, I'd pretty much decided I would have to stay with the beater look. Even the paint is high dollar. However, if I could figure out how to do it myself with a friend or two, and get decent results, I'd do it since the truck is worth it.

DaCoupe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post up pictures!! Always nice to see progress / motivation.