Truck beds that are similar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenh

I see nothing I hear nothing
Reaction score
I would like to put a Bed Rug in my 1990 short box. Of course 1999 is as far back as the listing gos when searching for a rug. I was on the Bed Rug site.

So, would a 99 bed be physically the same as my 90 on the inside?

Thank you!

Ken

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score

kenh

Reaction score
sewlow you are correct. Thanks!

So far no reply from the bed rug people. I guess I could call but an email takes less time out of my day.

Ken

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
So, would a 99 bed be physically the same as my 90 on the inside?
If we're talking about a 1999 GMT400, then I'd say there's a good chance they are. I researched a couple different drop-in bedliners are they come up with the same part number whether it be a 1990 or a 1999, so you got a good shot the GMT400 truck beds are the same.

If we're talking about the 1999 GMT800, then most likely no. I tried doing the same cross-referencing with the drop-in bedliner part numbers and they had different numbers compared to the GMT400 ones. Hope this helps.

kenh

Reaction score
Yes it does. The bed rug chart only goes back to 1999. So like you I Have my doubts of having a fit for my 90.

Thanks for the info!

Ken

kenh

Reaction score
Got a reply back from the bed rug people. It simply said "That part has been discontinued". Thanks for all the help! NOT

I really hate the drop-in liner that's in it now. I think it will come out in any case.

Ken

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I just saw this, this afternoon on F/B.
The guy bought a bedrug off of marketplace for a '99-'06 6' bed & dropped it into his 400. Fits pretty good.
He paid...

FIFTY BUCKS!!!

Pressure washed it at the car wash.
Has to have new velcro. (Not yet installed in pic. That's why the back edges are funky.)

You must be registered for see images

kenh

Reaction score
YES that looks good!!! Now to fine a deal like that in my neighborhood...... NEVER happen for me though! LOL

Ken