Trouble Connecting to TunerPro RT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timberjacked

Reaction score
You need to verify this, If you have a good bulb, this means ECU is not running bulb test, wich means ECU may be faulty or could be wiring to cel
Alright is it just a matter of replacing a bulb? I’ll look into this next haha

All of this weirdness started after I rebuilt my throttle body.

If it is my ECU, could my truck have been operating with a faulty ecu prior to this or would I have had to do something to brick it?

ralmo94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How was it running prior, was there a reason you rebuilt tbi, or just for maintenance?
I never personally heard of one of them bricking, as I couldn't give you an example of that, but could be something with the memcal, wiring ect?
Is it on the stock memcal?

timberjacked

Reaction score
How was it running prior, was there a reason you rebuilt tbi, or just for maintenance?
I never personally heard of one of them bricking, as I couldn't give you an example of that, but could be something with the memcal, wiring ect?
Is it on the stock memcal?
I mean.. it was seemingly running fine. It’s not my daily by any means. And yea, the PO did 0 maintenance so I figured tbi rebuild was a good idea.

I was also gonna redo the exhaust here soon and wanted to get it running really smooth before so I had a decent reference point to judge the effect of the exhaust.

I literally don’t know what memcal means and considering the truck is older than I am… it’s anyone’s guess

Edit:
Googled memcal…I could dig in there to see if it’s stock! Would it be worthwhile to do so?

ralmo94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I could dig in there to see if it’s stock! Would it be worthwhile to do so?
Would be good idea to know what you are working with. It should have the same bcc as the ECU.
Also not a bad idea to take it out and put it back in to reseat it.