Toy trucks for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an "extra" Coke '90 Chevy C1500, the red and white one with the big Coke bottle in the bed. Let me know by in the morning, cause it's going to the show....
One big reason these are so hard to find....they only made 9600 of them. Two in a case, spread out all over the country, isn't very many in any area. Hence why the M2 location map didn't have many stores on it (in the greater Houston, Texas area, probably around 40% of the stores "were getting" this assortment with the plow truck in it.
What's up with the "on the road" kit in the box?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
What's up with the "on the road" kit in the box?
That's a crew cab dually with a bike, all diecast and plastic. Fully assembled, I just didn't take it out of the package. Apparently this was a line of merch that you could buy at the Harley Davidson dealers. I don't know if that's where he got it, or somewhere else. There are a couple on ebay for $45-65.... I don't want to sell this one. It's a neat looking rig, but the cab and bed are molded in one piece.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have an "extra" Coke '90 Chevy C1500, the red and white one with the big Coke bottle in the bed. Let me know by in the morning, cause it's going to the show....

What were you looking to get for it?

EDIT - Thought you were online when I posted this but I guess I just missed you. I know your prices are always fair, if you see this in the morning please set it aside for me.

Last edited:

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a crew cab dually with a bike, all diecast and plastic. Fully assembled, I just didn't take it out of the package. Apparently this was a line of merch that you could buy at the Harley Davidson dealers. I don't know if that's where he got it, or somewhere else. There are a couple on ebay for $45-65.... I don't want to sell this one. It's a neat looking rig, but the cab and bed are molded in one piece.
I'll look for one. If you change your mind about letting that one go I'll take it.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
What were you looking to get for it?

EDIT - Thought you were online when I posted this but I guess I just missed you. I know your prices are always fair, if you see this in the morning please set it aside for me.
Just turned my phone on, I'll keep it for you. We'll discuss pricing later...

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Just picked 2 of these up, if y'all want one give me a PM by 7am tomorrow morning (cause they're going to the toy show then and hopefully I will sell them!). Price is $40 each plus shipping. USPS priority mail, double layer box.
These are the 1/24 scale ones.

Attachments

• 1000000720.jpg
    1000000720.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1000000719.jpg
    1000000719.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 10

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Just picked 2 of these up, if y'all want one give me a PM by 7am tomorrow morning (cause they're going to the toy show then and hopefully I will sell them!). Price is $40 each plus shipping. USPS priority mail, double layer box.
These are the 1/24 scale ones.
Bump, still available! All the various groups that have vintage toys and collectibles in Houston area, had their shows today, with conflicting times in different areas of town. So we didn't have a big turnout at the show I and my buddy went to, but he found a bunch of stuff to get and I sold several things (just not these trucks).