Toy trucks for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Dollar Tree donated a bunch of toys for military kids, and this weekend our FSS squadron organized the toy giveaway for families that are struggling. We cleaned our shop and set it up for them to use. As soon as they brought the toys in, we discovered they had a huge pile of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars to give away. Immediately one of the staff sergeants was in the pile, digging to see what she could find. Next thing I know there's three NCOs geeking out over early Skylines, Bugattis, Ford GTs, etc. I had to remind them the toys were for the kids.
Yup I can believe that! Our local diecast group has all ages in it, and some of the older guys are harder into the collecting aspect than the younger ones. It's kinda funny, like the Pokemon thing of "gotta get em all".....
What I've done before when I donated cars to Toys for Tots, was get some of the dollar plastic shoe boxes, put several cars in each one, put graphics on the lid like "my stuff" , and tape the lid shut. Hopefully that kept them honest, cause it's supposed to be about the kids. I've heard stories like what you're relating about what happens when you just drop off a bag or box of cars. And I figured the box would give the kid who got it a place to keep the cars and whatever else they may be able to have, somewhere they can take with them( since they may be transient).

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Some of y'all have been asking about crew cab duallys in toys. I found one...sort of. It's a 99, so an 800 series. But it is a crew cab dually. Jada makes these, and I think the basic body is the same one they had out years ago as a lowered rig. I had some of those back in the day, will have to look at my storage room once I can get to it ( I have a couple of boxes of Jada cars/trucks to go through and sort out).
Only found one of these; I will be looking for them now that I know they're around. $10 plus shipping will get this one on its way to you....

Attachments

• IMG_20211207_225150.jpg
    IMG_20211207_225150.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 3

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Here's another crew cab dually,the larger scale version. This one's lowered, with an extra set of wheels. Opening front doors, hood and tailgate.
1/24 scale, only one available. $30

Attachments

• IMG_20211208_165044.jpg
    IMG_20211208_165044.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 10

Tpete562

Reaction score
Just picked this up at the model club meeting last night. Kind of a rare piece. 92-93 Chevy C1500 extended cab long bed model kit, from AMT/ERTL. No outer box, and the decal sheet has some damage. But the inner package is still sealed, and the paperwork is all there.
This kit is the ONLY 400 series truck kit that has the camper top in it. This fits all the long bed truck kits, including the dually. It's molded in teal green, with a gray interior. Curbside chassis style ( no underhood details), but the curbside kits can be combined with the full detail kits ( not easy, but can be done-- I have! ).
This rare piece of GMT400 history can be yours for $30 plus $5 shipping. These kits do not turn up often any more, and my friends in the club that sell models full time say that any of the 400 series kits are usually $40+ online. Even built up ones are hard to find; everyone is getting into these!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
Is this one still available?

Also didn't catch if you do but do you have a 91 c1500 by any chance burgundy or red? Or if you come across one feel free to PM
very cool post and hobby/hustle you have!

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Update: the green Chevy truck model kit has been sold. Also, I don't have any more of the loose blue 83 square body pickup hot wheels. If I run across any more, or other truck toys at the toy shows or in stores, I'll post them up.
Thanks again for checking this thread out, and for your purchases!

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Update: the big white and blue"99" crew cab dually has sold! If I find another one, I might pick it up, see how it goes. Sometimes neat stuff shows up in the stores right before the holidays....