Toy trucks for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Now for the newer trucks:
800 Burbs.....

You must be registered for see images attach

Boxed Boone County Sheriff's Burb, $3; this is the packaging that the bagged one a few posts back comes in originally. I had some that the boxes got wet on, but the Burb inside is fine.
Carded version of the Boone County Sheriff's Burb, $5 ( harder to find than the boxed one)from 2018.
NYPD Burb, carded, $5; I think I have some boxed ones, they're $4, from 2019. I have a few of both police Burbs.
Green Burb is $4, from 2010. Only have one of these.
Red Mcgruff the fire dog Burb is $6, from 2002. Only have one.
White one is original issue from 2000, only have one, $5.
Gold one is from HEB grocery stores private label toys, looks like a copy of the matchbox. Only have one, $4. Actually a nice piece!
The HEB gold suburban has sold!
Out at Conroe swap meet. Texas weather is crazy. This week it's been feeling like August again, hot and very humid. Last year, this show, it was cold, in the 40s and 50s. I camped out and was putting on extra layers at night; this year I got a motel so I wouldn't be cold. Need the AC instead of the heater!

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
I have found, going through stuff for and after the Houston Autorama last weekend, that I have one of the yellow matchbox 90 K1500 and 3 of the red white and blue one. I also found another one of the gold HEB suburban.
At the local toy show today, I finally found the " holy grail" Custom C3500 dually,the one with the narrow stripe. Never had one in hand before, even after all these years!

Attachments

• IMG_20211204_095030.jpg
    IMG_20211204_095030.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 14

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have found, going through stuff for and after the Houston Autorama last weekend, that I have one of the yellow matchbox 90 K1500 and 3 of the red white and blue one. I also found another one of the gold HEB suburban.
At the local toy show today, I finally found the " holy grail" Custom C3500 dually,the one with the narrow stripe. Never had one in hand before, even after all these years!

I'm going to have to look through my old childhood HotWheels one of these days. I know I have one of the green C3500s loose in a case somewhere but I don't remember which variation of the stripe it has. I'm thinking it may be the narrow one like your picture. Are they quite a bit more rare than the fat stripe ones?

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Apparently so, the guy I got it from thinks so and I have never seen another one.( Other than online anyway, never had one in hand till today.) Since the graphics are multiple colors, could be it's the early version and a running production change was made early on.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dollar Tree donated a bunch of toys for military kids, and this weekend our FSS squadron organized the toy giveaway for families that are struggling. We cleaned our shop and set it up for them to use. As soon as they brought the toys in, we discovered they had a huge pile of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars to give away. Immediately one of the staff sergeants was in the pile, digging to see what she could find. Next thing I know there's three NCOs geeking out over early Skylines, Bugattis, Ford GTs, etc. I had to remind them the toys were for the kids.