Toy trucks for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
The only proper 400 Burb models are the Brookfield 1/24 scale ones. They have Chevy and GMC ones, but many were done as promotion pieces for NASCAR and sports teams. Guy next to me at the show had a John Force liveried one, wanted $50 for it so I let him keep it.
These showed up at the outlet mall toy stores back about 10-15 years ago, a long with the Dodge Intrepid and other models they made. I got a couple of the Dodge because I had one then, but didn't get any of the burbs as I had no idea I'd be owning one! We were still a square body family then; the price of them wasn't near what it is now.
I have one such Brookfield model, bought it at an antique shop in Jefferson, TX a few months ago :D just couldn't let it go, I even walked out leaving it behind and still went back and got it the next day lol. $12. Couldn't say no.

Attachments

• 20231118_150152.jpg
    20231118_150152.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20231118_150210.jpg
    20231118_150210.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20231118_150224.jpg
    20231118_150224.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20231118_150236.jpg
    20231118_150236.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 6

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I have the set that has that truck and a GMC in #43 Petty livery, commemorating their combined 14 Winston Cup titles. Got it from a friend who was moving, he discovered that he had two of them.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
Oddly enough, one of my favorite cars of all time was a Dodge Intrepid. When my dad passed I inherited his, drove it for a good while, then sold it and bought one with the larger engine.

I lived in Colorado at the time, and I’d mount four Michelin X-Ice snow tires on it for the winter, and it would handle conditions that most cars couldn’t, even those with AWD. What a great car.

Thanks for the info.
Oddly enough, one of my favorite cars of all time was a Dodge Intrepid. When my dad passed I inherited his, drove it for a good while, then sold it and bought one with the larger engine.

I lived in Colorado at the time, and I’d mount four Michelin X-Ice snow tires on it for the winter, and it would handle conditions that most cars couldn’t, even those with AWD. What a great car.
That Intrepid was a great car, ours had the 3.5 engine and was wicked quick. We mainly drove it around the greater Houston area, but did make a few trips to Austin and the DFW area in it. The Achilles heel of that LH platform was the front end and subframe bushings; a bad design that wore out frequently.
I loved that car and hated to sell it....

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haven’t looked through the whole thread, so maybe you’ve answered this already. Is there such a thing as a Suburban model? Maybe even a 2500?

There were a few Hot Wheels Suburbans back in the 90's/early 2000s, I think I've got all of them now. There was a four piece set with different NASCAR themes, plus a "Walker Racing" 'burb from a separate promotional set that I believe was sold at race tracks around the country IIRC. Also a "Team Baurtwell" edition, the standard one was red but there's a blue chase variant that was limited to 30K pieces. Can't find any pictures of my blue one so I grabbed one off of Google.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

I also have one of the Brookfield models mentioned earlier, mine is one of the non-NASCAR versions that seem a little less common. Two tone blue and silver.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
There were a few Hot Wheels Suburbans back in the 90's/early 2000s, I think I've got all of them now. There was a four piece set with different NASCAR themes, plus a "Walker Racing" 'burb from a separate promotional set that I believe was sold at race tracks around the country IIRC. Also a "Team Baurtwell" edition, the standard one was red but there's a blue chase variant that was limited to 30K pieces. Can't find any pictures of my blue one so I grabbed one off of Google.

I also have one of the Brookfield models mentioned earlier, mine is one of the non-NASCAR versions that seem a little less common. Two tone blue and silver.

Yup the HW Burbs are out there. The Brookfield's are so much more realistic and look better (partially due to the larger scale). Also I believe all the Brookfield Burbs are all on the 4x4 chassis, seems like the ones I've seen have the 6 lug sawblade wheels.