Tows or oem mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s a really hard decision I think for now ima roll with em. And by some I’ll end up taken em off and selling em. I love them I just feel like they don’t necessarily fit my truck with the stance and height I’m running.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I actually like the OEM mirrors much better. Breaks up the white a little with some contrast.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Sanded all the textured plastic down primed and now ready for paint

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
Wendy the farm kitty was doing the last final look over she seems to think she's boss around this farm cause she kills all the mice and bird's. Anyway this is what my goal is for my mirrors but my truck is completely get redone after seading May/June w full paint job rims tires and bunch of other stuff the rims I picked out will suite these mirrors well. I like tow mirrors as long as they suite the truck. Your truck is a regular cab short box I'd paint match your OEM original ones aswell as the door handles and call it a day. In my opinion tow mirrors suit 4wd trucks mainly just not regularl cab short boxes now they can look good on regular cab short boxes but they need that certain lift rims and tires to pull it off. There's a idiot kid running around here with a V6 regular cab short sho rusty dodge 1500 with spair tire rims and tow mirrors flipped up I feel embarrassed for the kid. But on a dually crew cab Long box dodge tow mirrors look good. So like I say it's tow mirrors will either make or break your truck in my opinion no regular cab Short box should ever have tow mirrors.

Last edited:

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wendy the farm kitty was doing the last final look over she seems to think she's boss around this farm cause she kills all the mice and bird's. Anyway this is what my goal is for my mirrors but my truck is completely get redone after seading May/June w full paint job rims tires and bunch of other stuff the rims I picked out will suite these mirrors well. I like tow mirrors as long as they suite the truck.

I chose to paint the caps. I think the black breakers up the color. But they will look sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wendy the farm kitty was doing the last final look over she seems to think she's boss around this farm cause she kills all the mice and bird's. Anyway this is what my goal is for my mirrors but my truck is completely get redone after seading May/June w full paint job rims tires and bunch of other stuff the rims I picked out will suite these mirrors well. I like tow mirrors as long as they suite the truck.

I chose to paint the caps. I think the black breakers up the color. But they will look sick

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like my chrome and ploshied aluminum no black on my truck other the my grille guard I'm soon ditching but each to there own.

The only thing chrome on my truck is my front bumper. Everything else is paint matched or black. White and black iOS my favorite color combo

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve come to the conclusion I’m putting the oems back on. Now I gotta list these for sale