towing a 2door civic on a uhaul flatbed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The Civic will be no sweat, I pulled a Corolla GTS behind my 1500 when it was stock on an open deck trailer. Easy peasy. The only thing you'll want to do is play with the Uhaul website. Find a combination of tow vehicle/towed vehicle that it accepts. If you have to pick up the trailer with something other than the Blazer so be it. There's no way in Hell that that Blazer will be in any sort of danger towing a Civic on an open deck trailer period dot. The dollies are OK, but offer nothing in terms of braking assistance. I towed the biggest enclosed behind my sister's stock I6 Trailblazer from MI to CO and it did great, braking and all. Of course I kept it in 3rd to keep from burning up the freshly built 4L60. Those are a bit soft on torque and it only downshifted to 2nd a couple of times through Iowa with its rolling hills. Coming into CO the hills are more gradual, but relentless. There are some nasty passes on I70 West of Denver that will stress your rig. Just make sure the cooling is up to ***** and you'll be good to go.