tow mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcrule1

Reaction score
anybody know of any good looking tow mirrors? ive heard of the newer ones bein put on our trucks but have yet to see any pics. just lookin to see whats out there

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i belive the nbs style mirrors bolt on, and the new dodge hd fold out mirrors are also supposed to bolt on as well.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these ones?

You must be registered for see images

would be badass

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
these ones?

You must be registered for see images

would be badass

yes. on FSC forum there are pics of them on an obs. i think they would look sweet on the right truck, like somthing with wheels that stick out almost as far and not a RCSB. somthing long and lifted i think would be sick with those. the second mirrors you posted i hate lol.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes. on FSC forum there are pics of them on an obs. i think they would look sweet on the right truck, like somthing with wheels that stick out almost as far and not a RCSB. somthing long and lifted i think would be sick with those. the second mirrors you posted i hate lol.

well you buy the bases for those CIPA mirrors, and then put on the NBS HD mirrors on the bases.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk they just look terrible, it looks like somthing that someone who really wanted a superduty would buy because they dont own one IMO