TOTM questions and coments thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just a random comment/ question. Looking at his original purchase info was gmc slogan " the strength of experience " I thought it was always "we are professional grade" or something lol. Beautiful truck btw

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Just a random comment/ question. Looking at his original purchase info was gmc slogan " the strength of experience " I thought it was always "we are professional grade" or something lol. Beautiful truck btw
I think "we are professional grade" came later....
Back in the early 50s it was " GMC, get a REAL truck"( back then they were actually superior design and engineering to the Chevy. How things have changed!)

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@kennythewelder Is it OK if the pictures submitted contain more than one GMT400? For example I'm thinking about entering my red truck this month, but one of my favorite pictures of it also features the Suburban. Is that cool?

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@kennythewelder Is it OK if the pictures submitted contain more than one GMT400? For example I'm thinking about entering my red truck this month, but one of my favorite pictures of it also features the Suburban. Is that cool?
Yes, I don't see why not. As long as its clear what truck you are submitting, there shouldn't be an issue.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The sad thing is that we never see those guys anymore.
I keep in touch with Mike, (Skee), DeWayne, (dagen_1) Josh (FastOrange) & Dave (88GMCtruck) on F/B fairly often.
Dave is around every here now & then.
His '88 has already won TOTM 2x, & I have no doubt it'd 3-peat after the re-do. The details are amazing.