TOTM questions and coments thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
FYI, a friend of mine looked through my calendar and was impressed with everyone's trucks. He did make one suggestion, we should have the year and trim of each one shown under their picture too.
You should PM this info to @618 Syndicate

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Thanks to all who voted for my crew cab "Rawhide" for Truck of the Month! I was beginning to have feelings of "always the bridesmaid, never the bride".... And I'm honored to have won for March, against several very nice trucks; stiff competition for sure!

Attachments

• IMG_20230401_080715369_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230401_080715369_HDR.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 12

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI, a friend of mine looked through my calendar and was impressed with everyone's trucks. He did make one suggestion, we should have the year and trim of each one shown under their picture too.
I'll pass this along. Shouldn't be a problem.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are Moderator’s excluded from TOTM? Don’t see why the should be if so.
No. It is the members who choose the winner, anyway. I just tend to keep my truck out, BC I wait to see how many enter. If it is a low number, then I will add my truck. Once someone wins TOTM, they are not eligible to enter again. Lately the entries have been rite at the dead line, of the 15th. So, mostly, I just keep my truck out, so that I can add it, if I need to, to make up for low participation.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. It is the members who choose the winner, anyway. I just tend to keep my truck out, BC I wait to see how many enter. If it is a low number, then I will add my truck. Once someone wins TOTM, they are not eligible to enter again. Lately the entries have been rite at the dead line, of the 15th. So, mostly, I just keep my truck out, so that I can add it, if I need to, to make up for low participation.
Ok, good. I also have no desire to enter again.