TOTM questions and coments thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
That standard cab with the aftermarket factory looking wheels is nice!!! An I’d say that he’s gotten the best deal on a obs for $20!!!! Wow but shouldn’t take long to buy a lil beater to get that one back on the hoist to start swapping out parts!! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Well looks like I’ll be waiting for some time after the voting is over for this month since I’m nowhere near the top pick for TOTM! so I’ll be waiting for a fully dedicated only for 400 Denali/Escalade TOTM specific month before I post my ride back on any TOTM!! Thanks to the 3 people that voted for me as I was 1 of 2 votes each of the 3 times I entered TOTM

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well looks like I’ll be waiting for some time after the voting is over for this month since I’m nowhere near the top pick for TOTM! so I’ll be waiting for a fully dedicated only for 400 Denali/Escalade TOTM specific month before I post my ride back on any TOTM!! Thanks to the 3 people that voted for me as I was 1 of 2 votes each of the 3 times I entered TOTM
Don't get discouraged. You have a nice Escalade. As for vehicle specific TOTM nomination threads, I did that at first, because I knew we would have a lot of entries. I did away with those, because there wouldn't be enough entries. Every time I start a new thread, I wonder if there is going to be enough enough entries for the month. So far, so good, but I see that, there seems to be a little less interest in TOTM every month. As long as I have more than 2 or 3 entries, I will continue to keep the contest going, but if it gets to a point where I'm only getting less than 2 or 3 entries, then what's the point. Everyone that has won TOTM, has been very happy to win, and to get a sticker. So to all of those, ( including myself) that has not won yet, all I can say is is, just keep trying. And remember at the end of the day, we all have the best trucks GM ever built. TOTM winner, or not.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't get discouraged. You have a nice Escalade.
This^^ @Cadillac Bob has one of the cleanest first gen Esky's I've ever seen.
As for vehicle specific TOTM nomination threads, I did that at first, because I knew we would have a lot of entries. I did away with those, because there wouldn't be enough entries. Every time I start a new thread, I wonder if there is going to be enough enough entries for the month. So far, so good, but I see that, there seems to be a little less interest in TOTM every month. As long as I have more than 2 or 3 entries, I will continue to keep the contest going, but if it gets to a point where I'm only getting less than 2 or 3 entries, then what's the point. Everyone that has won TOTM, has been very happy to win, and to get a sticker. So to all of those, ( including myself) that has not won yet, all I can say is is, just keep trying. And remember at the end of the day, we all have the best trucks GM ever built. TOTM winner, or not.
If you think there's not enough interest in a monthly contest, try a quarterly one next year.
I plan on putting together a 2023 calendar at the end of the year featuring each TOTM winner, so I hope you keep it going this year.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This^^ @Cadillac Bob has one of the cleanest first gen Esky's I've ever seen.

If you think there's not enough interest in a monthly contest, try a quarterly one next year.
I plan on putting together a 2023 calendar at the end of the year featuring each TOTM winner, so I hope you keep it going this year.
I really don't want to shut it down. I like the calendar idea. Hopefully we have entries through the end of the year. I also like the quarterly idea, if it gets to slow. like I said though on entireties, so far, so good. As long as there is interest, I will keep it going.