TOTM questions and coments thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Three wheeler nice ride but what about getting those floor mats to match your beaudoux wine insides!! I always liked the other color interior besides gray and tan but I think your color is probably my fave unless there’s some crazy obscure color I’ve yet to see lol my “shale/bone” is not crazy hard to keep clean but hard enough knowing that I really don’t have much options for replacement lol good luck on totm I voted for ya!!

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I like the idea of a lowered only section (and other specific ones month to month), it keeps the entries low and invites more normal trucks into the mix.

But eventually I have been waiting for an unlimited or heavily modified category for my plow truck since that one doesnt fall into any category. Haha.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah there was a couple of custom custom rides last month that maybe should’ve been in custom month but it was nice to see someone who’s ride now is a real custom not from back in the day when these were new lol