Topkick/C3500HD handle conversion. Repro parts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joelvv

Reaction score
Looking to see who would be interested in this conversion. I've been thinking about getting some reproduction parts made up. Would likely try to sell it as a kit, for 2 doors or 4 doors. I'm thinking with the current price of handles, and what I'm thinking it would cost to build these parts, it'd be around $110 CAD shipped for the front doors, less for the rear doors.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you are including handles in the kit it seems very fair and I would think you could sell some. I already have them on my truck and would not even consider going back to the lift handles. If I had a customer come in again with a broken handle I would recommend the upgrade due to durability and ergonomics, they are just a much better setup but some would still prefer the smooth look of stock.

Bret

Reaction score
I'd buy a full set for my Suburban in a heartbeat. Even better if I can get a fifth for my barn door, but I know the linkage is different so that might not be feasible for you to sell.

Jordan Moore

Reaction score
I'll buy the hell out of this. The $150+ people are asking for used handles is almost understandable, if it weren't for the fact that they always need paint and look like trash.

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
Love me the topkick handles. Although...I will eventually need to replace the driver's front, the other three are good.

Some airhead put a bunch of pop rivets thru mine. Thing isn't even broke. Like...what hell??

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got to get my handles installed. I've been stupid busy recently and can't seem to string together enough free time to get it done.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJost