Top Kick, Kodiak, 3500HD Exterior Door Handle Info, Cheap Handles, and Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Need help doing this in Wichita,KS. Who’s down? Ordered both handles from amazon for around $25 ea. I found the pawls and rods at a local auto salvage for next to nothing. Started on the passenger side and I’m having trouble... Door is currently stuck in the closed position.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump to see if anyone has any leads on these anymore without buying the whole damn door

Several vendors make replacement handles.
Currently no one is making the necessary rods.
So unfortunately you may be buying whole doors, hoping someone is selling a kit, or hoping a good donor arrives @ your local self-serve yard.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the handles. Just needing rods. & lock pawls. Ive called several scrap yards, but most have light duty or semis, no mediums.

When checking your local ads, also search for bucket trucks. I find that the meatheads in my area are parting out bucket trucks. They tend to list them as bucket trucks or c3500 vs c3500hd.
That's how I usually find mine.
Some of these guys wont part out the doors, so I offer to pay for the parts & put in the reg stock handles & rods. That way, they still have full doors to sell.