Tonneau Cover for 88-98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig0ry

Reaction score
Hey guys, this will be my first post but been creeping the forum for a month of so now after I bought a 94 Chev k1500.
Searched a lot for tonneau cover answers for this model truck but never found any difinitive answers.

So I went ahead and just tried it, Took the tonneau cover off my 07 2500 Chev, and put it on my 94 1500, perfect fit, no modifications other than I had to trim some plastic from my tailgate end cap that I was putting on at the same time. I’ll take and post some photos later.
So just wanted to clarify a 07-13 tonneau cover works, and probably other years as well, I’ll grab the brand after work too.

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good to know, ill be shopping for a new bed cover soon. My truxedo one has lasted about 7 years now and just now finally breaking down with pin hole leaks and velcro not securing down the sides. So i might have a better chance find a good used one from a 07-13 tonneau like you posted. Good tip!

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, this will be my first post but been creeping the forum for a month of so now after I bought a 94 Chev k1500.
Searched a lot for tonneau cover answers for this model truck but never found any difinitive answers.

So I went ahead and just tried it, Took the tonneau cover off my 07 2500 Chev, and put it on my 94 1500, perfect fit, no modifications other than I had to trim some plastic from my tailgate end cap that I was putting on at the same time. I’ll take and post some photos later.
So just wanted to clarify a 07-13 tonneau cover works, and probably other years as well, I’ll grab the brand after work too.

Would love to see some pics. [emoji846]

rags77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I just installed mines too came from a 96 long bed it was made for these trucks too ..

You must be registered for see images attach