Today's junk yard finds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Test it see what you like. Complaints I have is 2 things. 1 blocks a little more vision. 2 they dont lock into the different notches. My passengers never adjust it though so I dont really care lol

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have half a mind to swap to cloth seats. Don't have a heater element for the driver side since the dealership"repaired" the drivers seat with vinyl.

Fully loaded GMC SLT w/ every possible option, as far as I can tell.

Very nice. cant believe they replaced it with vinyl unless that's what is was before lol. Man I would love leather but if it was cool. Here in houston our ***** be burning. Lol. I like my cloth but keepin them clean can be a challenge at times with my 1yr old lol

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Very nice. cant believe they replaced it with vinyl unless that's what is was before lol. Man I would love leather but if it was cool. Here in houston our ***** be burning. Lol. I like my cloth but keepin them clean can be a challenge at times with my 1yr old lol

Nope. They did that to make it look better, I unfortunately didn't notice, as I was a little too in love with her to pay that good of attention.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Had a pretty good haul yesterday between two different yards. At the first yard, I got a factory tow hook air dam in nearly perfect shape, a factory cargo mat, the cloth spare tire cover, the spare tire base, a differential skid plate, a crap ton of hardware amd some other small stuff. That was $32 for that.
Second yard, I scored a reasonably good condition, if kinda dirty, grey "leather" third row seat. Finally. A year and change after getting the truck. That was $34.