Tire size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rowdy Texan

Reaction score
Hi I have a 1998 k 1500 with. A 6” rough country lift and 20x10 wheels with 0 offset. Does anyone know the max tire size I can get by with without rubbing ? I know I can go 35” but wanna get by with bigger if possible

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
So first off. Through God and an angle grinder whatever tire size you decide can be had.

On a serious note with zero offset you might be able to squeeze a small 37. just a FYI they are not all created equal

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi I have a 1998 k 1500 with. A 6” rough country lift and 20x10 wheels with 0 offset. Does anyone know the max tire size I can get by with without rubbing ? I know I can go 35” but wanna get by with bigger if possible
If you chop the fenders/bumpers I don't see why 37s aren't possible. The offset might get you, if you're trying to tuck em.

Rowdy Texan

Reaction score
K ty I’m gonna try for 37s. I’m running 4:56 gears and really don’t see 37s being that hard to fit , my have to trim slightly on the bumper and backside fender well. If anyone has more advice pls let me know I don’t mind doing some grinding or cutting. Paints fresh as long as I don’t screw-it up I’m happy