Tire Question!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Theyre pretty cheap anyways so its not too much to lose

That may be the case, but you still have to spend time installing them for absolutely zero gain. It's your time and money, but if I were you I'd send them back for a refund.

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
That may be the case, but you still have to spend time installing them for absolutely zero gain. It's your time and money, but if I were you I'd send them back for a refund.
I have the stock keys cranked to the bump stop rn, i got the tools and the time, so im gonna follow through just to see how it turns out, ill keep everyone updated on how it turns out

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have the stock keys cranked to the bump stop rn, i got the tools and the time, so im gonna follow through just to see how it turns out, ill keep everyone updated on how it turns out

We know how it's going to turn out, that's why we told you. This subject has been beaten to death here over the years. It's obvious that you're not going to be talked out of it though, so enjoy.

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
We know how it's going to turn out, that's why we told you. This subject has been beaten to death here over the years. It's obvious that you're not going to be talked out of it though, so enjoy.
I dont know of any option other than a t bar crossmember drop bracket, im debating on just a 4in lift

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I dont know of any option other than a t bar crossmember drop bracket, im debating on just a 4in lift

I think the 4" lift would be the most appropriate option for the wheel and tire size you're trying to run. Running the keys cranked way high (stock or aftermarket, makes no difference) will wear out your front end parts really fast and make the truck ride extremely rough.

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
I think the 4" lift would be the most appropriate option for the wheel and tire size you're trying to run. Running the keys cranked way high (stock or aftermarket, makes no difference) will wear out your front end parts really fast and make the truck ride extremely rough.
Yeah i know brother, just running it with the keys cranked up beats the hell outta me on them old dirt roads

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
df2x4 pretty much nailed it, your gonna need atleast the 4 inch. This is a 6 inch with x12s and 33x12.50s and he still had to trim the valance.
You must be registered for see images attach

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
df2x4 pretty much nailed it, your gonna need atleast the 4 inch. This is a 6 inch with x12s and 33x12.50s and he still had to trim the valance.
Im gonna try to fit them wheels and tires stock to see how it goes

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Won't lke it cause it's "old school" but get some 8" rallys and put 32x11.5s on it. I had them on 2 different trucks and looks killer. I think anything bigger than an 18" on these trucks looks like ****. Same for stupid wide rims with narrow tires. My Yukon has a 4" lift with 33s on rallys, looks OK but it's only temp till I SAS with 3/4 tons. I'll post a pic from my phone.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First one with the H2s, has adapters on it. Those are 315/70/17, they rubbed pretty good.Second is the rally’s.