Which tire would you choose?

• Toyo Open Country RT

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Nitto Terra Grappler G2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickG80

Reaction score
I had mentioned the Falken tires earlier in the post. Now I own 2 sets and they are great we had our first snow and my wife even commented on how well they did. I’ve got a few thousand miles on my truck with them. They are quiet, great reactions, wearing great also. I did get 285’s the ride quality is amazing, I really like the sidewalk support takes bumps and road noise away.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming them in the snow! I think I'm starting to lean closer on getting Falken's next, than BFGs for my 97. I want to get BFGs for my 98 no doubt, but for my 97, the Falken's will be fine.

Hutchinson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put BFG 35x12.50x15’s on mine,....but, I’m kinda partial to em,....been running BFG’s for many, many years, and they’ve proven long wearing to me. But, I gotta say, it’s not the first time I’ve heard bout those Falken’s being good. I see em more and more on the road.