THZ71's Cab Chassis build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hey everyone I figured I'd start a build thread for my new truck. I bought this truck because I wanted a truck that could do everything I needed instead of having to have multiple trucks insurance bills etc. It replaced a 2011 half ton that was my daily/camper hauler
You must be registered for see images attach
my 2001 Chevy cab chassis that I used to haul trucks and scrap and anything too big for the half ton
and It'll eventually replace my old plow truck
its a 2008 cab chassis, deleted and tuned by starlight diesel i believe. 188k miles and the aisin 6 speed. I'm happy with my decision on this truck so far, there are a few things I'm not happy with the fuel Guage doesn't work, the Trans tune is way off I'm and I don't like the overall tune either. The bumper hitch bent the first time i used it and gets worse every time so that will get fixed soon. The chrome is peeling on the grille so I ordered a new one and just have to get it painted and installed.
The tires could use replaced so I bought hell bent steel spacers and am still trying to decide on tires.
I added lighting to the front and rear to make working around it at night easier.
debadged it
here's some random pics of it

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Did you get rid of the 3500HD???
I saw you post about the truck on IG a while back, looks pretty sharp!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well i know ya got an ever-revolving stock of them lol. Just dont see ya around much lol
Yah I've been putting in over 70hrs a week So i don't have a lot of free time but I'm on vacation right now