Thunderer Trac Grip MT's Write Up And Reveiw For Quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Okay so today at work we got in our shipment of our Destone Thunderer Trac Grip MT's. Upon arrival they look amazing. I bought a set of 285-70-17's. For you that have never heard of destone they make lawn tires,trailer tires, and tractor tires. Their line of radial tires range from trailer tires and passenger tires you know your small car tires and your light truck tires. These are what they call a "Thunderer" series. We sale a lot of the car and trailer tires and very few come back as a bad tire if any. So i thought i'd give em a shot and at the price i personally got them which working in a tire warehouse has its perks because i picked up a set of four for a whopping $585.08. Thats 1%Over wholesale cost. Well anyway im going to do a check in at evey oil change every rotation and every 5k mile i guess you could say. They ride smooth they have a high pitched hum to em that i love and on concrete they whine. Just love it! Well bring on the miles school year :boxing:

Reaction score
The discount no lol sorry. But the size they should have em but we didn't get that size in. I got the 08's the 05's look like a toyo and im not real sure on posting pictures or I'd get some tread pics up