"Thunder" 1996 K3500 crew cab 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Death Dually 99

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll have to look up the specs to tell you exactly but it’s only like 513 lift it’s a towing cam from there computer controlled cam line. If I had to do all over I would’ve went with a more aggressive one

redfishsc

Tired of fixing lousy engineering.
Reaction score
What gear ratio are you planning on running in your diffs? I bet with those 40s you are going to want something in the high 5s.

TKerr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What gear ratio are you planning on running in your diffs? I bet with those 40s you are going to want something in the high 5s.
4:88 right now which is perfect for highway driving. I might change to 5:13 later after I put the 502 in. That will put me at 2350RPM's at highway speed.
I talked with Chris at Offroad Design to figure out my gearing with my engine and transmission.

TKerr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got some new toys to install on my beast. Christmas presents from my awesome wife.
You must be registered for see images attach
will have to have cab repainted. Since they didn't remove the old third brake light when they painted it.