The White Ranger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Need an update to this @slowburb - I want pics of said All Grown Up White Ranger.

My friends grandma had a ford ranger when I was a juvenile delinquent - we took it on many a joy rides, lol.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Need an update to this @slowburb - I want pics of said All Grown Up White Ranger.

My friends grandma had a ford ranger when I was a juvenile delinquent - we took it on many a joy rides, lol.

Ok. I now have an imgur. Here's a pic.
You must be registered for see images attach

We've since swapped to aftermarket headlight taillight cornerlamp and 3rd brake light housings, black with clear lenses. Also added a better head unit and some speaker enclosures behind the seats. Oh and I came home from work one day to find him chopping the exhaust right behind the cat.

I'll take some more pics and post soon.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Ok. I now have an imgur. Here's a pic.

We've since swapped to aftermarket headlight taillight cornerlamp and 3rd brake light housings, black with clear lenses. Also added a better head unit and some speaker enclosures behind the seats. Oh and I came home from work one day to find him chopping the exhaust right behind the cat.

I'll take some more pics and post soon.
Damn, that thing looks way bigger. Previous picture looked like a toy truck. Sounds like he is taking after the Oldman, well done! Keep us updated.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
He wants like 2" of wheel spacer and some bushwackers. Also a prerunner style spare tire rack in the bed. Also the obligatory teenager led light bars.

I'd like to coil spring SAS it, swap in a v8 and run some 37's.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
He wants like 2" of wheel spacer and some bushwackers. Also a prerunner style spare tire rack in the bed. Also the obligatory teenager led light bars.

I'd like to coil spring SAS it, swap in a v8 and run some 37's.
gotta keep the fuel econamy in check for a young man. Idk about his drivin habits or how much he drives but it seemed like my ranger was always out of gas when i was in high school.

rags77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like me with my little Toyota pickup...in the mid 90s....I still have it to this day...
old pic when first brought my house in 2003

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Sounds like me with my little Toyota pickup...in the mid 90s....I still have it to this day...

Do you still have the pallet on the side of the house? ...or are those real storm shutters that are closed?

rags77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score